- Update Readme and handbooks
- Update build and release process
- Republish to Firefox Marketplace
- Add cookies permission for Firefox container tab
- Open Tab in same container as current tab
- Fix spelling and doc links
- Fix flash of unstyled content
- Hide scrollbar unless required
- Update dependencies
- Refactor for Preact X
- Revised Focus Input command to exclude file inputs.
- Made hint auto-activation user-configurable
- New command Focus Input fi
- Hints mode now auto-activates if there is exactly one hintable element and exits if there are none
- Added new High Contrast Appearance Profile
- Fixed regression that broke dynamic hint sizing
- New command New Window n
- New command New Incognito Window shift-n
- Modified binding New Tab t
- Modified binding Restore Tab shift-t
- Suppressed printing of link hints to console
- Fixed broken links
- Fixed bug in input trie logic introduced in 1.23.0
- Keydown default actions are prevented if the keydown event is part of a keybinding. For example, if you map ctrl-r to opening links, the page will not refresh. NOTE: some default actions CANNOT be prevented, e.g. ctrl-w ALWAYS closes the current tab.
- New command Hard Refresh Tab shift-rshift-r
- Stopped opening info page on every update, so you probably won't read this!
- Fixed Pass keys mode so that it is no longer broken on Windows and Linux
- New binding Stop Passing Keys to Page ctrl-x
- Fixed bug that caused inputs to become unfocusable when "Prevent pages from stealing focus" is enabled.
- Exporting options now works in Firefox
- Renaming profiles with Enter now works in Firefox
- Fixed typos in options page
- Fixed bug that cause Saka Key to stop responding to key presses.
- If problems persists, try clicking "Reset All Options" on the Options page. If this doesn't help, file an issue.
- Fixed vulnerability that allowed any web page to trigger Saka Key commands by issuing synthetic DOM events.
- On Chrome, Saka Key now loads into every page automatically on install and on restart, without requiring page refreshes.
- Silenced unhelpful console log messages
- Fixed Firefox bug that breaks Saka Key on certain pages
- Firefox bug fix: opening links in foreground/background/new window now works
- Chrome bug fix: After this release, updating/reloading Saka Key will not break commands in existing tabs
- Integration with Saka - an elegant Omnibar replacement extension
- Headers are back in the Options page
- New command Toggle Saka l (requires installing Saka)
- Emergency bug-fix release. The upgrade path to v1.16 wasn't tested and broke the extension (unless the user manually reset all settings).
- Custom profiles will now be preserved when Saka Key updates
- User's who want automatic updates should stick to built-in profiles
- Modifying a built-in profile creates and switches to a duplicate of the built-in profile
- Creating a New profile now creates a profile with default settings (and no keybindings)
- Many bug fixes on the options page
- You can now import, export, and reset your settings
- Input handling has been updated to make it harder to accidentally issue a command
- Modified binding Open Link in Background Tab fb
- Modified binding Open Link in Foreground fshift-f.
- Additional binding Next Tab ]
- Additional binding Previous Tab [
- Additional binding Move Tab Left shift-[
- Additional binding Move Tab Right shift-]
- Additional binding Move Tab First alt-[
- Additional binding Move Tab Last alt-].
- New command Activate Clipboard in Current Tab yf
- New command Activate Clipboard in Background Tab yb
- New command Activate Clipboard in Foreground Tab yshift-f
- New command Activate Clipboard in New Window yn
- New command Activate Clipboard in Incognito Window yshift-n.
- Fixed bug that caused Saka Key to break when the extension was disabled then reenabled
- Somewhat faster link hints
- Link Hints timeout raised to 10 seconds
- Better compatibility with pages that use Shadow DOM
- Added "Copy Current URL to Clipboard" command with default binding yy
- Changed to synchronous DOM Event handling for better compatibility with firefox
- Saka Key now works consistently on websites that provide their own keyboard shortcuts, like google groups
- Scrolling on Firefox should now work more consistently (but not yet in the popup or on pages like gmail where the scroll element can't be identified)
- 'Prevent Page from Stealing Focus' setting should now work correctly on Firefox
- Improved performance and smaller bundle size resulting from the move to Webpack 3 and its Module Concatenation Plugin
- Fixed default hint padding
- New 'power' profile for Basic settings
- New default Link Hints Style that is easier to see and looks nicer (subjectively)
- Minimum font-size setting now applies when a hint's target element's size is less than 6px
- Link Hints can now be styled according to the target element's font size. This behavior is now the default
- Link hint placement now ignores padding and borders
- Added settings for specifying the horizontal and vertical translation of link hints. Default is to place link hints directly to the left of the target element
- Firefox specific bug fixes. Firefox releases will henceforth be published together with Chrome releases.
- Fixed bug that cause "Detect Hints Using Cursor Style" setting to be ignored
- Added "Bind to physical keys" options so users can decide whether to bind commands to physical keys or to the characters produce from typing keys
- Updated how keybindings are presented to the users
- Modified many default keybindings. See Options Page or tutorial for the complete details
- Updated documentation with new keybindings
- Rearranged which category each setting is assigned to
- Release notes are now shown on the info page (which appears when Saka Key updates)
- Fixed bug that prevented link hints from detecting selects and textareas
- Updated default mode's goBack and goForward bindings to cc and vv respectively
- Improved link hints behavior on video elements and in fullscreen mode
- Add Pass Key commands to make using page shortcuts possible
- Add commands for opening links in background tabs, foreground tabs, new windows, incognito windows and downloading links
- Typing Escape now always exits text inputs
- Fixed a bug that broke scrolling if the user changed the scroll step
- Better scroll element identification; scrolling on gmail now works
- Added Pass Key Commands. You can now use a page's keyboard shortcuts (e.g. on github or gmail) without disabling Saka Key
- Refactored and simplified mode's code
- Updated/added developer documentation
- Replaced About page with more helpful Info page that is opened on install/update
- Updated link hints to work on popup
- Multi-frame link hints
- Regenerate clientSettings on startup so that Saka Key doesn't break when you close then reopen your browser
- change default link hints binding from alt-f to ff