This tutorial uses the default profile's keybindings.
Scrolling is often the first thing you do on a web page. Saka Key makes it easy.
Scrolling down or up a page is simple.
- Scroll Down - d or j
- Scroll Up - s or k
You can scroll faster.
- Scroll Half Page Down - shift-d
- Scroll Half Page Up - shift-s
- Scroll Full Page Down - shift-j
- Scroll Full Page Up - shift-k
You can also scroll to the top or bottom of a page.
- Scroll to Bottom - shift-g
- Scroll to Top - gg (press and release g twice)
Sometimes you want to scroll left or right.
- Scroll Left - alt-s or alt-k
- Scroll Right - alt-d or alt-j
Use the Options Page to customize the key bindings for scrolling.
You can also adjust how scrolling works by modifying the following settings on the Options Page.
- Scroll Step - controls how fast the page should scroll
- Smooth Scroll - smooths the scrolling animation to make it feel more natural